BWD 733 KEN
KEN BWD 733 Bedpan Washer with large capacity
Bedpan washer disinfector with large capacity for hospitals, private hospitals, and nursing homes. KEN BWD 733 has been specially developed for hospitals, nursing homes and private clinics where there is a need for washing bedpans, urine bottles, kidney bowls, and others. The machine is also suitable for intensive care wards with a versatile need for washing and disinfecting various utensils.
The focus of this machine is on quality, flexibility, and user-friendly advantages.
- The door acts as slop sink to empty buckets and commodes
- 5 programs as standard. Option for individual modifications
- KEN NetCom – communication via a central or decentral network
- Easy-to-read display with program information
- Complies with EN IS 15883-3
- Unique washing system
- Double independent temperature control & drain control