The Veriflow Thermocycler is the engine that runs our proprietary DNA Signature Capturing Technology. The portfolio of Veriflow assays for rapid onsite microbial detection are optimized to run on the Veriflow Thermocycler. The Thermocycler meets the highest criteria in thermal performance at twice the speed and half the size of other thermocyclers. This is achieved using novel technical advances that allow significant reduction in PCR run times and overall size of the instrument.
The Veriflow Thermocycler user interface has a large LCD color touch screen for simple start-up and quick checks of run status at the bench. This benchtop device can run up to 96 samples of different test types concurrently to streamline testing time in high-volume production facilities. Laboratory or other facility staff can be easily trained to operate the Thermocycler, with one-touch operation and pre-installed DNA amplification programs for each specific assay. The technology is easily deployed onsite allowing you to rapidly identify microbial risks and take corrective action.
- Compact equipment footprint suitable for any size lab space
- User-friendly 8 inch color touch screen interface
- Data port for simple data backup or program updates
- 96 sample capacity
- Three independent temperature zones to run multiple programs simultaneously
- Network enabled, with app to follow cycle progress from mobile devices
- Low cost capital equipment for affordable, robust onsite molecular testing
- No maintenance or service contract required
- Easy for existing staff to use - no need for highly trained professionals
- Minimal training time required to learn the system