- The most advanced Legionella detection technology on the market.
- Accurate, rapid results – with viability differentiation.
- Veriflow® technology is proven to provide rapid, accurate, actionable detection of Legionella – with no compromises on ease of use and affordability.
- Veriflow’s proprietary DNA Signature Capturing technology combines proven diagnostic principles for microbial detection with innovative, first-in-class scientific approaches for unparalleled performance.
- Veriflow technology is AOAC International Certified for foodborne pathogen detection, and has been widely adopted by third party testing labs and food manufacturers around the globe. Veriflow Legionella has passed CDC proficiency testing at CDC ELITE laboratories.
|Matrix||Internal Validation||External Validation|
|Time to Results||4 hours|
|Matrix Compatibility||Potable Water, Non-Potable Water, Rainwater, Chlorinated Water|
|Sensitivity (LOD)||10 cells/mL|
|Test Stability||1 year expiration with proper storage|
|Sample Preparation||Molecular platform that eliminates filtration and need for DNA extraction or purification|
|Cell Viability||Differentiates between live and dead cells|
|Workflow||60 min. sample prep with less than 10 minutes of hands-on time|
|Results Interpretation||Immediate visualization on hand-held cassette – no complex data analysis|
|Inclusivity||13 Legionella isolates:
Legionella anisa, bozemanae,dumoffii, feeleii, jordanis, gormanii, longbeachae, micdadei, maceachernii, sainthelensi, pneumophila subsp. pneumophila, pneumophila subsp. pascullei, pneumophila subsp. fraseri
|100% Detection Rate|
|Exclusivity||34 non-specific bacterial strains||100% Exclusion Rate|