ACM LR.15/16 TF Laser Refractometer
LR.15/16 TF serves the monitoring of mixing processing in stirred tanks, for end product quality monitoring prior packing, or the surveillance of all in several process steps involved vessel and tanks.
The combination of newly developed optics and electronics lead to the extreme compact cylindrical design.
By the help of the ACM tank flange adapter the LR is looming deeper in the tank which enables optimum flow conditions. During mixing process a high accurate concentration determination is now possible!
LR.15/16 TF is also applicable for classic monitoring tasks under straitened conditions.
- Dimensions: 210 x 81 mm
- Weight: 2,1 kg
- Mounting: via ACM Tankflange adapter or Inline Varivent
- Power supply: 24 VDC; 0,3 A
- Max. nominal pressure: ND 10 bar
- Cleaning Common CIP: up to 130 °C
- Measuring ranges, accuracies & resolucion: LR.15: 0-30 °BRIX; +/- 0,01 °BRIX; +/- 0,003 °BRIX, LR.16: 0-75 °BRIX; +/- 0,02 °BRIX; +/- 0,01 °BRIX
- Temperature working range: 0 – 50 °C
- Data display: Grafic display amber with backround lighting, 102 x 64 Pixel
- Output signal: RS485, (0)4-20 mA, Profibus DP, and DeviceNet